Currently I'm reading: Jenseits vom Tatort by Horst Brandt

About Me

Followers

Add me

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Page visits

Follow me on

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Peggy Farooqi is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.

12 January 2014


Seen this today on one of the blogs I follow Mo Books and thought it's an excellent idea, especially for a new blogger to get to know others.


Book Blogger Hop


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at The Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer Blog.


This is how it works:

1. Post on your blog answering the question of the week.

2. Go to The Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer Blog and enter the link to your blog post to the Linky list.

3. Vist other blogs in the list and comment on their post. It is encouraged to spend some time on their blogs, get to know them and what their are reading /reviewing and possibly become a new follower. The purpose of the hop is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers and receive new followers for your own blog.

This weeks question is:

 Are you a book blogger purist? Do you only have book related posts or do you review/post on anything/everything that catches your eye?


My Answer: 

I'm quite new to book blogging, but yes, I intend to be a purist and only write about books, book news, authors, book fairs. Maybe associated stuff like reviewing e-readers and my struggles with the technical side of blogging. I do have other blogs which deal with my other interests / freelance work.